The CMA-program is also taught in Dutch at the VU.
The CMA program consists of two parts. The first part focuses on Financial Planning, Performance and Analytics and the second part takes you deeper into Strategic Financial Management. Both parts are accompanied by an exam.
After passing the two exams you are a Certified Management Account. This globally recognized certification proves you master the 12 most critical areas in management accounting, including:
- Planning and analysis
- Technology and analysis
- Performance management
- Risk management and internal control
In preparation for the CMA exams, VU School of Business and Economics Executive Education organizes this training. The CMA exams are organized by the American Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA).
What are the results of the study?
- The best preparation for the CMA exam
- After obtaining your CMA diploma, you can participate in workshops, CPE events and annual meetings organized by the IMA Amsterdam-Netherlands Chapter.
- Perfect stepping stone to the international IFR diploma
CMA in short
- Start date: January and September
- Duration: 15 weeks per part (parttime)
- Time investment: 8-10 hours per week
- Lectures: Monday evenings from 18:45-21:15
- Investment: 2x € 1,600 + $ 1,325
- Shape: Blended