Only VU Amsterdam employees who need access to your personal data for their work in order to achieve the aforementioned objectives will be able to view your personal data.
VU may share your personal data with third parties. We share personal data with the following parties:
- VASVU (foundation year for international students) in connection with the internal transfer of NT2 students to VASVU;
- the VU International Office, in connection with programmes that VU-NT2 provides, commissioned by the IO;
- VU faculties in connection with granting discounts on course fees for students and employees;
- UAF, the foundation for refugee students, in connection with the mentorship of students who are being assisted by the UAF;
- the supplier of Canvas, the digital learning environment in connection with communication between teachers and students;
- suppliers of the online practice programme for the Code+ teaching method (ThiemeMeulenhoff Publishers), in connection with the programme's personalized didactics;
- Blik op Werk for the survey on the quality of the services provided;
- the Education Executive Agency (Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs (DUO)) in connection with invoicing programmes to students whose tuition fees are paid from their civic participation loan.
We will enter into a processor agreement with any third parties that we have commissioned to process your personal data to ensure that your personal data is processed carefully, safely and in conformity with the GDPR. We will remain as the controller of this processing.
We may share your personal data with other parties, such as public institutions if, for example, it is necessary to do so in order to comply with a legal obligation or court order.