Leverage your leadership skills by knowing your why
To join our programme, we set the following minimum requirements for admission:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized research university or a university of applied sciences;
- A minimum of five years of post-graduate work experience (ideally between seven to ten years);
- A GMAT score of at least 600 or an equivalent GRE score (this requirement is waived for candidate’s with a Master’s degree or a PhD, and for applicants with considerable work experience or an outstanding professional track record);
- Considerable leadership experience and recognized senior leadership potential;
- English‐language proficiency.
Admission deadline: 15 January 2021
Start: March 2021
Duration: 18 months, part time
Various discounts and scholarships are applicable (find out more about the scholarships)
TUITION FEE AND HOW TO APPLY
HOW DO I APPLY?
The application procedure consists of three steps.
Step 1: You are requested to submit the following documents:
- a CV that provides an overview of the your career;
- an essay (max. 750 words) in which you explain the rationale for pursuing the EMBA;
- two letters of recommendation—at least one from the your workplace—from senior leaders that (a) indicate a candidate’s senior leadership potential and (b) indicate the company’s support for your participation in the EMBA program;
- non‐native English speakers who have not worked or been trained or schooled in English for an extended period of time need to submit an English‐language certificate (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS);
- academic transcripts (e.g., diplomas).
Step 2: You will be invited for an interview to learn more about your motivation and commitment to the programme. The interview will be conducted on Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam’s campus with the programme director. The program director will evaluate the interview and submit the assessment to the admission committee.
Step 3: You will be informed about the decision of the admission committee, which consists of the programme director and two members of the advisory board. The admission committee takes into account your application and interview in its final decision.
The tuition fee for the Executive MBA: Leading with Purpose is €43,500*.
*Early Bird discount for early applications:
*For enrolment before 16th November 2020, we offer a €4,350 discount
*For alumni (VU BSc, MSc, or PhD degree holders and SBE EE alumni that took at least a one-year programme) we offer a € 4,350 discount
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers various scholarships to help you finance your studies. More information about how to apply.
Contact us for more information.