As part of your application you will have to upload required application documents in VUnet.
Are you applying with a non-Dutch diploma for one of our English-taught Bachelor's programmes?
Then you are asked to upload the following documents in the online application system VUnet:
- Transcript of records*; a transcript of the grades obtained over the final two years of your high school and any further education up to the moment of your application. IB and A-level applicants are asked to also upload their predicted grades if possible.
- A scan of your diploma (if you have already graduated).
- Curriculum Vitae; the curriculum vitae should include your personal details and list your previous education and relevant work experience (± 1-2 pages).
- English language test results (if already obtained).
- Copy of valid passport or ID (ID for EEA students only).
- Programmes with VU Matching: the completed matching questionnaire (available in VUnet).
- Selection procedure programmes: the PPE assessment form or Law in Society assessment form.
Please note: you do not have to send original documents when applying! For the application phase uploading scans of your previous education documents is sufficient.
Questions? Read our step by step guide to VUnet.
*Your transcript of records can be in English, German, Dutch, French, Italian or Spanish. All other documents need be written in or translated into English.