Because like you, we stand on the side of progress and are committed to helping you take the next step.
Breaking free from conventional approaches, our Executive MBA: Leading with Purpose is all about knowledge co-creation and working together to ask the big, challenging questions and go deeper into the issues of today and tomorrow. In doing so, the programme will help to accelerate your development into a more forward-thinking and purpose-driven leader.
Here, you’ll gain not just the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to tackle some of the biggest challenges facing us today, but also the mindset and support to equip you for what’s to come tomorrow, and to develop into a forward-thinking and purpose-driven leader.
More than a programme, it’s an opportunity and challenge to join a truly progressive community of change-makers ready to move the world forward.
Through the Executive MBA Leading with Purpose programme, we will support you in:
- Reflecting on your leadership purpose and the purpose of your organisation
- Developing a holistic, cross-functional perspective on your organisation and its operations
- Anticipating disruptions of your organisation’s business model and seize new business opportunities
- Combining your experience with data-driven knowledge to make decisive strategic decisions that give your organisation a competitive edge
- Leading the transformation of your organisation
- Establishing your role as a societal thought leader who leads the way forward
- Leading your organisation through times of crises and uncertainty
Executive MBA in Leading with purpose at a glance
- MBA programme in 18 months
- The courses take place once a month from Thursday-Saturday
- Initial Start: September 2021
- Tuition fee: € 43,500 (find out more)
- Scholarships are available (please download more information)
- We offer a 10% lifelong learning scholarship to all VU alumni
On 18 and 19 January 2021 the quality of the programme was independently assessed by a panel of external experts to ascertain official NVAO accreditation. The preliminary conclusion of the panel was positive. The NVAO will take a formal decision in March after which we expect the degree is officially recognized and can be conferred.