The minor is accessible to both students already studying at VU Amsterdam and students from other universities. Check the admission requirements below to see if you can apply for this minor.
Building, assessing and implementing new business models
Admission and registration
The minor Business Administration: New Ways of Doing Business is open to:
- VU students
- Students from other Dutch universities
- exchange students
- You are a 3rd year university bachelor student
- You have basic knowledge of math and statistics, as provided in the academic core of any academic programme at VU Amsterdam or equivalent.
VU Amsterdam students in the BSc programmes:
- Business Administration
- Economics and Business Economics
- International Business Administration
- Registration opens 20 July
- VU students: enroll through VUnet into all minor courses (periods 1-3).
- Students of other Dutch Universities: please register as a secondary course student (bijvak) via register.vu.nl.
Please note: register as soon as possible to ensure admission!
Are you an exchange student or Semester in Amsterdam student? The International Office is responsible for course approval and registration. For details about course registration, requirements, credits, semesters and so on, please contact your programme.
More student testimonials
"The focus of this minor on thinking in new and innovative ways has provided me with fresh insights in addition to my main studies. The combination of management courses with real-life challenges has enabled me to improve my pragmatic thinking and has provided me with a solid foundation for applying law in a business context. Getting the chance to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary setting and to meet students from all over the world has enriched me both professionally and personally."