Your degree will make you a more competitive candidate for senior and leadership positions.
Conduct high-quality clinical research on musculoskeletal health
As a graduate of the programme, you can use your scientific perspective and training to join or return to clinical practice.
What can you do after your Master's degree?
Start working or continue your career
The Master’s programme in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Sciences makes you well-qualified for a variety of professional positions, including:
- Academically-trained clinician / physiotherapist
- Clinical movement analyst
- Clinical exercise physiologist
- Product specialist in technological rehabilitation
- Embedded scientist
- Lecturer in higher education
- Researcher (PhD)
- Manager / policy maker