Leading through challenges, exploiting opportunities
Typical participants have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized research university, at least three years of post-graduate work experience and English language proficiency. The programme welcomes participants with diverse backgrounds.
Participants in the MBA in International Business must meet the following admission requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized research university
- At least three years of work experience
- Solid GMAT/GRE score
- English language proficiency
Tuition fee and how to apply
Tuition fee: €35,000*
*Early Bird discount €3,500 (application before 16 November 2020)
*Alumni discount €3,500 (applicable to VU degree holders (BSc, MSc, PhD) and SBE EE alumni who took at least one full year.
Duration: 18 months part time
Start: March 2021
Admissions deadline: 15 January 2021
The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam offers various scholarships to help you finance your studies. More information about how to apply.
Contact us for more information.
How to apply
Your online application needs to include the following documents:
- CV that provides an overview of prior academic and career achievements
- Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s workplace
- Proof of recent GMAT/GRE score
- Certificate of English language proficiency (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS) (only non-native English speakers)
- Academic transcripts (e.g. diplomas)
Admission deadline: 15 January 2021