MBA programme dedicated to preparing future multinational CFO'S
A typical participant is a mid-career professional with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience and managerial experience. The programme targets particularly talented professionals from different (i.e. technical, marketing, sales, supply chain, finance) backgrounds aiming for a financial management career.
Candidates who complete the programme receive an Executive MBA degree in Finance and Control
Admissions and background criteria
Duration: 24 months part-time
Start: September 2021
We are currently working on this programme, which is expected to start in September 2021. More information about the exact dates and admission process, as well as a brochure will follow soon.
Participants must meet the following background criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum five years of relevant postgraduate work experience in financial management or specialist positions
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Recommendation from your employer
- Personal meeting
- 4 short essays including career objectives, past experience, ethical dilemma and why the participant choose this programme